Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Signing Off

Hey everyone, I am sad to say that this is going to be my final post. I want to thanke everyone for following me on my 2 month journey.

On Saturday we left the house around 4:45 in the morning and got to the airport around 7:30. I checked my bags and got my boarding pass. After that it was time to say goodbye to Guenter and Michael then through to security. My flight was scheduled to leave at 10:50 and we pulled away from the gate exactly on time. The flight was pretty much full. I ended up sitting in the exit row which I never released how nice it was. There was no one sitting infront of my so I could stretch me legs out as much as I wanted to. The only drawback was my seat wasn't able to recline. The movies on the way back were the worst choices ever. The 9.5 hour flight back home was complete torture. I just sat there, listened to music and stared at the flight map. The flight was very smooth and we probably only had 10 minutes of turbulence the whole entire flight. I had a little cold so landing was a little rough on my ears. My left ear was clogged the whole afternoon and night but when I woke up on Sunday it was back to normal.Once back at Dulles I made it through immigration, collected my luggage, and went through customs very quickly (thank goodness). My parents were waiting at the cellphone lot so I called them and 2 minutes later they picked me up outside of arrivals. It was very nice to see them.I was so tired when I got back and went to bed at 7:30. I am still waking up early since I've been back but hope that will change soon.

The past two months I spent in Austria were one of the best experiences I have ever had. And although I had an amazing time I was ready to come home to the best country in the world.

Once again thank you to all for reading, and don't forget - Life's a garden, dig it.

2 comments: