Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello There Budapest

Hey guys, I made it to Budafest safe and sound and right on time. The journey to get here was long but uneventful. I first had to catch the bus from Lichtaneu to Freistadt at 6:07.I got to Freistadt at 6:20. I then had to take the bus from Freistadt to Linz. I got to Linz at around 7:30. I then had to take the train to Vienna at 8:10. We didn't leave until 8:20 which made me a little nervous because I only had 10 minutes to change trains. The ticket checker guy told me that the train to Budapest would be waiting for us, so that made me happy. I then took the 10 train to Budapest and arrived at 1 in the afternoon. I sat with 2 nice people from England. We chatted for the first hour then I listened to some music. I set up a transfer with the hotel for a taxi to pick me up. There was a guy there holding a sign with my name on it. The drive was about 5 minutes. The weather here is nice but a little foggy. The hotel is also pretty decent. I am about to go site see now so I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment