Monday, November 23, 2009

Surprise Blog Entry

So I know I wrote you this morning talking about Budapest and how I didn't have much going on this week but Gerlinde, the boys, and I went on a little road trip today.

I was reading online a couple weeks ago about the funniest names of towns all around the world and TWO of them were in Austria. One of them is called Fucking. No joke there is a Fucking, Austria. Unfortunately Fucking is about three hours away. The other one in Austria was only 45 minutes away so Gerlinde said we could drive there today. So see below where we went today.





2 comments:

  1. Omg is that for real that names place
    That is absolutely fucking amazing and hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg is that for real that names place
    That is absolutely fucking amazing and hilarious

    ReplyDelete