Sunday, November 1, 2009

Prague Updates

Sike!!!!! Didn't you read my last blog, I said no new updates until Wednesday.

Ok Ok I'll give you a little update. The train left Freistadt exactly on time at 7:05 this morning. Each car of the train had rooms going down the right side of the train. In each room there were 6 chairs (3 facing each other). I was lucky to have the whole room to myself for the whole ride. I was due to get into Prague at 11:40 but didn't arrive until 12:30. We ended up getting lost and ended up in Slovakia. Just kidding, the train broke down about halfway there and we needed to wait until another locomotive came. This is what I gathered from someone who works from the train who doesn't speak any English. I did understand "loco kaput".

The walk from the train station to the hostel is about 15 minutes. Just from the walk from the train station to the hostel I can tell that Prague is such a pretty city. The hostel seems pretty nice although I can't check in until 2. I met a couple of Australians in the computer room. They seem nice.

I'm just going to hang out for a little bit then meet Alex at 4:30 at the train station. Maybe I will give you another update before Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment