Friday, October 2, 2009

5th day

Well today was a very relaxing day. After breakfast I hung out with Gerlinde and the kids until lunch time. For lunch we had Apfelstudel as our main course. It was very good and didn't realize that it just wasn't a dessert. This afternoon I made Michael's day when I saw that Dora The Explorer was on at home. So I signed onto Slingbox and from 3 - 4 we watched Dora. It is one of his favorite shows. He didn't move the whole time.

After dinner Gerlinde, the children and I went to her mothers house. She needed to pick up milk from the cows and needed to pick plums. We were there for about an hour and a half.

Tomorrow they will drop me off at one of their friends house and we will go to Botanical Gardens in Linz. Their friend lived in the USA for a couple years so they know English pretty well.

Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment