Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My day in Linz




Hello to all my loyal blog followers. I wanna give a special shout out to all my Hertzbach followers. Sorry there was no new blog yesterday. I don't think I will be able to write a new blog everyday cause some days I don't do much. But today I went to Linz all by myself. I had to take TWO buses to get there but I figured it out flawlessly. The ride from Freistadt was about 50 minutes. For my new blog followers Linz is the 3rd most populated city in Austria. It is mostly an industrial city but the old town is really nice. I pretty much just walked around and I went into the biggest church in Austria. It is called the Neuer Dom. I tried to take pictures of it but it was just too BIG.

I stayed in Linz for about three hours then took the bus back to Freistadt. I had fast food for the 1st time since my arrival over a week ago. I had McDonalds, a big mac meal to be exact. It costs 5.50 euro (which is about $7.70, I guess you aren't coming to Austria Helene, better off in Macau).

So that was my day. I am teaching Gerlinde tomorrow since Gunter doesn't work on Wednesdays. Keep it real America.

1 comment:

  1. as soon as i saw the 7.70 i was going to comment but you stole the words right out of my mouth, and fingers, after a month there i would be giving anything for a double cheeseburger!!!

    ReplyDelete