Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Let It Snow


Well it appears the weather forecast was correct. See the picture above (it is a shot from outside my bedroom window this morning (Wednesday)). As you can see there is a little bit of snow on the ground. Some villages in higher elevations got a couple of inches of snow. Can you believe that? It is the middle of October now. But I guess it shouldn't be that surprising since it's also snowing in parts of the USA, just not Baltimore. The weather is kinda crazy and changes by the minute. One minute it will be sunny then the next it will start to snow like crazy.

As for yesterday (Tuesday) I went to Linz to meet with the program directory of the Austrian Agency that helped place me. We had lunch at a really nice restaurant. She was very nice and I had a good time. I am actually the second tutor that has been placed in Austria (the program is pretty new, just started in June).

Today I have been tutoring Gerlinde in English and tonight I will be going out with some friends to dinner.

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment